Thanks for checking back for Part 2 of selecting the right outdoor lighting fixtures for your home. Part 1 focused primarily on the object you were trying to light. Part 2 will focus on features of the different fixtures.
When it comes to choosing hardware for your outdoor lighting system, we offer corrosion-proof outdoor light fixtures, wires and lamps. They withstand the toughest outdoor conditions. The solid copper and brass takes on a nice patina over time, blending seamlessly into your landscape. Most of our fixtures are hand crafted in the U.S. Our state-of-the-art LED technology plays a major role in boosting your efficiency, too.
Let’s talk about fixture specifics:
1. Spot bulb: highlights accent objects or objects from a far distance
2. Wide floods: evenly distribute light across an object
3. Mini floods: spread gentle light across a low lying object
4. Metal: copper or brass is much more durable in environments exposed to water, sun and organic material
5. Light source: halogen is great and has stood the test of time, but LED lasts as much as 50,000 hours
You’ll need to think about where you wish to add light and which fixture will give you the most bang for your buck. We’d be happy to schedule you for a free consult and give you our expert opinion. Just call us at 423.710.8645. Or see us at www.Chattanooga.OutdoorLights.com.
As the nation’s largest, most trusted provider of outdoor landscape lighting, our lighting experts will help you design a one-of-a-kind plan to fit your needs. We design and install deck, pool, patio, gazebo, landscaping, path, tree and holiday lighting. And we offer complimentary consults, terrific warranty plans, and provide excellent customer service. Let us help you transform your home and yard into something special.